Do you find yourself with back pains every once in a while?
Now get the instant relief from Backache!!
Make a purchase from PurpleTulsi.com up to $50 and get the pain relief patches from PSlove on 15% discount. Hurry up!! Offer limited!!
Backaches are a common health problem among middle-aged and elderly people, but at times young people also suffer from it.When you have back pain, sleeping can be hard. A poor sleep position can also aggravate back pain. It can be a vicious cycle because when you don't get enough sleep, your back pain may feel worse.
About 80-85% of women both working and non-working suffers from this bad back pain due to hectic schedules or busy lifestyle. But ladies, in this article, you will get the solution to this problem.
The ache you have to deal with in your back could be once-off or chronic, but either way, it is important to find out what is causing the pain. One of the major reasons for back pain is your sitting posture, which can affect the shape of your spine overtime.
Apart from the usual treatments, we are sharing some of the homemade treatments that provide you instant relief from a backache. Simple changes in lifestyle with the pinch of some household intakes will remove your pain from roots. For instance, you can have the juice of one lemon mixed with common salt, twice daily and it will provide you instant relief.
Some of the other natural treatments are listed below that can provide quick relief from the pain and allow you to enjoy life again.
Ginger root, which is used to cure vomiting, can also be used in the treatment of back pain. The anti-inflammatory compounds in ginger can give you relief from a backache.
1. Apply some ginger paste on the affected area, followed by eucalyptus oil.
2. Cut 4 to 6 thin slices of fresh ginger root and put them in one and one-half cups of water. Simmer and boil it on low heat for 10 to 15 minutes. Allow the mixture to cool to room temperature and strain it. Add honey and then drink it. You can drink this ginger tea two or three times a day for a few days or until you see improvement.
3. You can also make an herbal tea with one-half teaspoon of black pepper corns, one-half teaspoon of cloves and one teaspoon of ginger powder.
2. Basil Leaves
1.Add 8 to 10 basil leaves to one cup of water and boil it until the water evaporates to half.
2.Let it cool to room temperature and then add a pinch of salt.
3.For mild pain, drink this concoction once daily; for severe pain, drink it twice daily.
3. Poppy Seeds
Poppy seeds work wonders as the remedy of backache.
1. Grind together 1 cup each of poppy seeds (khus khus) and rock candy (misri).
2. Consume two teaspoons of this mixture twice daily, followed by a glass of milk.
1. Massaging your back with an herbal oil can help your muscles relax and relieve pain. You can use any herbal oil such as eucalyptus oil, almond oil, olive oil or coconut oil. Heat the oil until warm and massage it gently over the aching area.
Garlic is another ingredient that can help treat a backache. Simply eat two to three cloves of garlic every morning on empty stomach. You can also massage your back with garlic oil.
1. To make garlic oil, heat some coconut oil, mustard oil or sesame oil on low heat and then add 8 to 10 cloves of garlic to it. Fry the garlic until it is brown. Strain the oil and let it cool to room temperature.
2. Massage your back gently with the oil. Leave it on for some time and then take a bath in warm water.
Wheat has compounds that produce an analgesic effect that can help minimize pain.
1. Soak a handful of wheat in water overnight.
2. In the morning, mix in cuscus grass powder and coriander. Then add one cup of milk and boil it for a few minutes until it thickens.
3. Drink the mixture twice daily.
Please share if you find this article useful :)